• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The water clinic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hopper you never fired me. If you would have those pricks might have had a reason not to pay me. This was 25 years ago when I was hungrier and believed their easy money crap. They haven't changed I would take my chances and pack my receipts in a box and send them to rev canada and hope for the best before I would let those ****ers in my yard

Comment

I would recommend a Kinetico softener and iron filter.
      The system I have works very well and has been maintenance free.
      It regenerates based on usage, not on a timer.

Comment

With FBC the farmer pays them a year ahead of time for what they do. If the"consultant" doesn't get a check before he leaves then he doesn't get paid. Most consultants have no previous experience and their training consists of a day most of it spent on how to collect that fee. You work 7 days a week 18 hours a day and if you don't collect those fees you don't get paid. That's why the very high turn over
        The worse was if you ever got audited you couldn't find those guys everywhere. They only have a very few people full time and that's mostly to hunt for new customers. I dont know but suspect there is a high turn over of customers.
        That's enough I need another trip to blood pressure moniter!

Comment

I've had good luck with water clinic in Saskatoon.

Bought a new system about 5 years ago, few issues mostly fine tuning.

Do your maintenance.

Can't speak to the idea of dead water, although I'm inclined to go with Coleville.

Although my thoughts on FBC are similar with no prior experience, just talking with other dissatisfied customers.

Comment

fjlip,the RO and lack of mineral in water is true, but do not believe what you always read. If your body is that deprived of minerals, then you need more than raw water to fix that. I have a RO system and would never be without. Our water is high in uranium for safe drinking water specs.(which are getting harder to meet every day), but after the RO, the uranium is zero. If i had to chose, i will take the lack of mineral in water any day over uranium. Here is more literature for you to read.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/pubs/water-eau/uranium-eng.php

Comment

I believe that the acidity is important...

Two very negative things happen when we consume water that has been stripped of its natural minerals. First‚ because demineralized water contains more hydrogen it is an acid with a pH below seven. Any time we consume an acid substance our body will pull minerals from our teeth and bones to produce bicarbonate in order to neutralize the acid. Second‚ it has been proven that when our body fluids become more acid than alkaline the production of free radicals increases‚ causing increased cancer risks. Many studies suggest that cancer cells can only grow in an acid environment. This theory seems to be supported by the fact that around the world the areas where people live the longest most disease free lives are the areas that have the most alkaline water‚ water with the highest mineral content.

Reverse Osmosis and Distillation were first developed over 40 years ago for the printing and photo processing industries‚ which require mineral free water. Because of the popularity and demand for home water treatment products many companies have marketed these products as "state-of-the-art" drinking water systems‚ which they simply are not. Often these products are marketed by using a demonstration that measures the TDS (total dissolved solids) and implies that this measurement shows the systems effectiveness at removing contaminants. TDS meters measure the dissolved minerals in water‚ primarily calcium and magnesium‚ and have little or nothing to do with contaminant levels.

Distillation and reverse Osmosis are not very effective at removing synthetic chemicals. Distillation removes things based on their relative boiling point. Virtually all synthetic chemicals boil at a lower temperature than water and therefore are vaporized and condensed along with the water in a distillation process. Reverse Osmosis removes things based on molecular size. Virtually all synthetic chemicals are molecularly smaller than water and therefore cannot be effectively removed by reverse osmosis...

http://www.kinetico.com/blog/post/ro-and-your-water.aspx

http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/reverse-osmosis-water.html

Comment

Both good reads, i remember seeing articles similar to those when we researched before we bought the RO. I truly do believe hard water is better drinking water, makes better coffee, but again it is very important to test water for everything. I was going to send another article for you to read, but then i got thinking this is would kinda be like the roundup debate and its side affects.

Comment

FBC, the only company I know that can get on this site

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farm-Business-Consultants-Inc/nationwide/FBC-Farm-Business-Consultants-Inc-9327

Comment

Just most in life that we can not prove, "drink what you believe"!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...