• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow?

Anyone have any? Lots of winter left, but there must be some concern out there. Nothing an April or May rain can't cure.

We have a fair amount, but from what I hear, lotsa places are pretty brown?

The trend seems to be for drier. I hope it holds for 8 months or so... lol.

Don't need any. A dry year would be great.

Comment

About 4 in of white ice left in the stubble here , even have a few potholes in the fields - never seen that in Jan in this country . Looks like late March - for now ..

Comment

I never ask for moisture.

Comment

Just enough to sled! But south of valley way less! Early kind of exciting this winters precipitation change!
          Maybe just maybe we're back!

Comment

I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up because we've done that before only to get 8 inches of rain in 3 hours just when things started looking hopeful.

Comment

Water has been running here for three days now. Enough snow to sled in a few places but disappearing fast. After 12 inches of rain during harvest last year we are content til June. Ground is saturated.

Comment

Snow or rain. Wapiti still had great snow this last weekend. Hopefully get more.

Comment

As they say on Duck Dynasty ..... "she gone"

Comment

No snow in St.lucia

Comment

Nice agstar. Good you got away

Comment

ag star , you have probably already done it ? but if not try that moonlight cruise on catamaran . it was a full moon when we were there and sure was a nice ride !

Comment

No full moon, but you do see southern constellation if you can handle the rum. Farm tour tomorrow near the pitons.

Comment

No full moon, but you do see southern constellation if you can handle the rum. Farm tour tomorrow near the pitons.

Comment

Farm tours are fun on different areas of the world. Found a very different tractor in Dominican a couple weeks ago. Sugar Cane vs grain .
                              Ah its a great big world.
                              enjoy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...