• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Majic.......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majic.......

$5.76 US - $0.20 Basis (No Mans Land Money) = $5.56 CDN

- Voila, There You Have it Folks, Majic Being Used to Convert Fx 2 Cdn!!!!!!!!! I Knew I Was Missing Something!!!!!!!

BTO, if your managers are just figuring this out now, it's likely you won't be a BTO for long! Chripe BTO, bucket and I have been posting about this for over a year!

Comment

Uhhh, Been Posting Bout it fer Almost 3 Years Now, Where da Hell You Bin Bud!!!!!!! Can Yous Imagine when Our Dollar Falls to $0.60, How That 40% Tax is Going to Feel On Top of The Taxes You Pay Today!!!!!! Oh Wait, its Not USD or CDN - Its a "CONVERSION"!!!!! And I am da Boss!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bloke,

Yer Welcome To Come fer a Farm Tour Anytime!!!!!! Why Not Hop in With Claas on The Next Trip, He's Goin Right By!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep that's pure magic. Ah grain company BS.
          Why not have Min price as starting point since it means shit all any way. Then adjust for dollar. So if you have a feed its the 5.56 if its a three 5.75 if its a two 6 if its a #1 6.50.
          Protein added on.
          Not this BS deduct from top down.

Comment

We should have supper sometime bto.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...