• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Competition

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give federated another 10 years. Their recent decisions will show up then.

Consolation. Changing bulk plants in for tridems and tires?

Comment

Western, the difference between Federated and the CWB:

Coops are a retailer, CWB was an iron fisted owner of your grain as soon as you put a seed in the ground.

Comment

Not sure how many of you have more than one company in your back yard but consider yourself lucky. We use to have more than 10 elevators in our back yard now we have one . How is this good for us. I have to thank Mb pool for selling out and cargill for pussing out but still wanting to sell me inputs. We need more indepedents who actually give a shit about there local communities and the people who work for them. We have definitely gone backwards and our grandfathers would be ashamed of us and what we did to the farmer owned businesses they formed

Comment

Richardson's gave a $10000 cheque to put metal siding on local small town hall. They gave to other projects also.

Comment

$10,000 is the equivalent of a few superb loads of profit. whoop dee doo.

Comment

MBgrower, I was thinking the same thing, no biggy for the "Richarsons", but to keep it in perspective, a nice gesture and hopefully graciously accepted/received by the recipients...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...