• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oh ya everyone else bend over

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ya everyone else bend over

BMO Named to the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World for Second Straight Year44 minutes ago - ACQUIREMEDIATORONTO, ONTARIO and CHICAGO, ILLINOIS and DAVOS, SWITZERLAND--(Marketwired - Jan. 22, 2015) - For the second year in a row, BMO Financial Group has been named to the Global 100 - a ranking of the most sustainable corporations in the world. BMO is one of only two financial institutions fromNorth America on the list. The announcement was made during the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.The Global 100 - an annual project initiated by Corporate Knights Inc. - is the world's most extensive data-driven corporate sustainability assessment. Inclusion is limited to a select group of the top 100 large-cap companies in the world."To achieve a place alongside this select group of international companies is a great honour for all of us at BMO," said Bill Downe, Chief Executive Officer,BMO Financial Group. "This recognition underlines the emphasis we place on relevant environmental, social and governance disclosure. These considerations are, and will continue to be, integral to our business. Our customers expect no less - and it's what we expect of ourselves."BMO and SustainabilityBMO has earned a position on several key sustainability indices, including: the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index, the Jantzi Social Index and the FTSE4Good Series Index. BMO is also included on the Maclean's/Jantzi-Sustainalytics list of the Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations in Canadaand Corporate Knights Magazine's Best 50 Corporate Citizens. BMO's Environmental, Social and Governance Report and Public Accountability Statement (ESG Report/PAS) outlines the sustainability issues most important to our internal and external stakeholders, and to the bank. Our ESG Scorecard, on page 5, is complete with credible year-over-year performance metrics. The ESG Report/PAS is a comprehensive source of BMO sustainability performance. The ESG Report/PAS is available at: www.bmo.com/esg-pas-report. The new edition for 2014 will be available in March.

Its a bank. I rule. :-)

Comment

Sorry.........

Comment

That is why I am a Canadian bank shareholder: I let my bank do my stealing for me. Canadian banks are coddled by the government in Canada so much that they can't lose. Not surprising that they are envied by crony capitalists everywhere.

Comment

They are well protecting themselves in my opinion. I dont think the oil industry losses will touch them. Bmo should be 100 by year end. If anyone walks away from a morgage it is their lossand the banks gain.

Comment

That is why I am a Canadian bank shareholder: I let my bank do my stealing for me. Canadian banks are coddled by the government in Canada so much that they can't lose. Not surprising that they are envied by crony capitalists everywhere.

Comment

Which bank are you buying next Hopper?

Comment

...the S_e_m Bank.

Sorry

He makes the most deposits....

Sorry again.

I need a.time-out.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...