• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Mario VS Deflation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Mario VS Deflation

ECB President Mario Draghi is at the craps table rolling the most important financial dice in the EU's history.

The ECB announced an expanded $60 billion Euro per month money printing program in a stoic effort to battle deflation.

One of two things will happen over the next few months . . .

1. Super Mario the deflation slayer
    2. The Breakup of the Eurozone

The super Euro Zone is finished. Just my guess.

Comment

Stopped at Dads last night... He thinks WW III is on its way.... excessive and extreme deflation followed by hyperinflation so fast and high nobody will see it coming.

Comment

Think about it its already here just a different form of warfare. More like money plays and playing with other peoples money. Most toys wins?

Comment

Looks like 1.1 trillion euros into 2016,then what?

Comment

this is a global currency war.

it will not end well, it never does . . . .

Comment

Klause if in fact we do have hyperinflation and I agree its real. Is it risky to price new crop? Just thinking since we are farmers the conversation must have been there also. Risky to price new crop risky to keep inputs unpriced.

Comment

I can't see inflation as a threat. There would have to be huge wage increases on the other side- not gonna happen.

Comment

Its so bizarre to me the same thing is happening in so many countries at once,someone should write a conspiracy theory about it,lol.

Looks like the us dollar has lots of legs.

Comment

Holy smokes just checked it and its made a point and a half.

Comment

Hopper i think your right about inputs/crop.

Comment

Already happenned. 1 to 3/4 bank of canada. Next week will be .25 . Bmo goes north of 100.

Comment

Not with ya on the banks of canada,just think there is to much risk imo.

All canadian dollar denominated assets just got donkey punched the last little while.

The big boys in the know have been picking up everything to the south of us,and catching the currency return to boot.

Ugly trend for canadians but not as bad for farmers.

Comment

The ECB Decision today will inflict colleral damage on the US

The weakened Euro could wipe out some American companies. Agree Cotton, the US dollar has legs.

So here's the picture. Japan is printing Yen. China is printing Yuan. The U.S. has already printed trillions on QE1,2 and 3. Now the EU is printing $60 billion Euro per month.

Makes total mathical sense . . . to a central banker. What piece of ecomic logic am I missing here?

Comment

Who would have thought the dow would be where it is. Although land owners are worth more they perhaps buy less with it. Foriegners have more money since christ was born who would have thought. Only way to get out of this shit is if what is worth one dollar today becomes worth 2 next year. Also foriegne money injection. What is worth more what is stay the same? That is the question. Enjoy life stay healthy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...