• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch out for this guy Cotten...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out for this guy Cotten...

He is probably out to steal your money...

Seen the video about 5 years ago,know everything your talking about ten years ago,posted lots of the same sort of thing on here ten years ago,posted the fact that a huge portion of the national debt never went to building anything months ago and you have the balls to say i've been duped?

The only question you should have in your mind is if i was at where you are at today,ten years ago,where am i now?

We probably agree more on things then disagree and my point about conspiracies is you don't need them,actual facts and figures and logic is how your mind needs to operate,relying on things that may or may not be true hampers your ability to project into the future.

"its not what you don't know that gets you in trouble,its what you believe to be true and isn't that does"-Twain

There is only one number in the world that you need to know to know we have a problem,its 240 trillion.

I still have plenty to learn but if you don't know what that number represents,so do you.

Comment

Fair enough Cotton. And there are three solutions to that 240 trillion number. Bankruptcy, revolution, or believing in things that you want to simply slough off as conspiracy based.

Comment

Where is the conspiracy? We all know how the system works, we know the rules, and we know the players. It's the game changers like QE and negative interest rates that **** everything up because they skew the risk/reward balance. If you don't want to pay a bank interest for "imaginary money" don't borrow from them. If you think they are devaluing money by over lending then get on it and borrow as it will be cheaper to pay off the more they lend.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...