• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Discussion: Dr Tim Ball on "The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science."

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catastrophic events will take place such as volcanic eruptions or meteor strikes earthquakes etc. We are not prepared for any of these but we get all excited about climate change which has been going on for millions of years. Well start planning.

Comment

Mustardman,, media is the terrorists oxygen, but I believe it also is the fear mongers' fuel. For instance I clipped this article out of the Las Vegas Review Journal, Dec 4, 2014, "Evidence of Warming Mounts". The World Meteorological Organization said average sea surface temperature hit record highs in 2014." The article ends with, " Among WMO findings, Arctic sea ice was the sixth smallest on record in summer 2014 while Antarctic sea ice paradoxically expanded to a record large extent, because of changing wind patterns.... In good news, the WMO counted just 72 tropical storms until mid-November 2014, against a long-term average of 89 a year."

Also " Skeptics who doubt climate change is man-made often note that temperatures have not risen much since 1998, despite surging greenhouse gas emissions."

If the reader lazily read the first half of the article, he would be convinced of the certain danger created by man's emissions, but read it entirely, not much at all. So Mustard, the spin doctors continue to spin. The masses lap it up.

Comment

Whats changed the most in the world lately?? Social media and access to "information". Directly coinciding with a trending lack of "trust" in any traditional info source.

Comment

This is the super rich playing us for more money.

Comment

Governments in industrialized countries need more and more money te feed their never ending appetite to spend. Creating the climate change story to justify carbon taxes and other punitive taxes and laws creates new revenue streams and allows them to continue to grow, plain and simple.

Comment

Yep,

The Moron Millions Lap it Up!!!!!!!! Fckin Dumbies!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seems like Tim Ball has made good bucks with his opinions on the speaking tour.

Comment

Who Cares How Much Tim has Made, I Hope He Makes a Billion Dollar$ Fighting This Thing, He's a Real Hero Boy!!!!!!! Look at The Billions n' Billions of Dollar$ Poured into The Global Warming Hoax, All in The Name of Saving Us and The Planet From da Boogey Man!!!!!!! And God Damn I Miss The Manitoba Farm Report!!!!!!!!

Comment

Credential fudging and climate denial

Ball has been represented in the media as a climatologist (Canada's first, don'tcha know?) who has held a professorship for upward of twenty-eight years. However, he carefully omits this in his curriculum vitae.[2] In fact, he was a professor of geography with a focus in historical climate who retired in 1996. When the Calgary Herald published a letter[3] that questioned the credentials listed for Ball (in an article in which Ball attacked Tim Flannery[4]) Ball sued for libel, while admitting that he had not been a professor for twenty-eight years.[5] (Don't think too hard about that or it might make your head hurt.) Before the suit was dropped (against 3 defendants), Tim Lambert of Deltoid dared Ball to sue him, too.[6] Lambert also expressed doubt over the relevance of Ball's research:
                    “”However, hardly any of those 51 publications are in scientific journals but include things like gardening magazines. I looked in Web of Science and could only find four papers by Ball, all on historical climatology, none on climate and atmosphere. I don't see how Ball can possibly win his case, but I guess that's not the point.[7]

Eli Rabett has created the "Tim Ball Award for Resume Stretching" in his honor.[8]

Even within the deniosphere, Ball hasn't come up with anything new or impressive. All he does is constantly repeat points refuted a thousand times about solar cycles and how carbon dioxide is plant food. For example, take a look at his ingenious "refutation" of rising sea levels where he just puts some ice cubes in a glass and lets them melt.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...