• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a Week

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a Week

Mexx is closing all stores in Canada and filing for creditor protection.

Sony is closing all stores in Canada.

Target is closing all their stores in Canada.

Alberta real estate dropped 25%.

Regina home prices are dropping.

Sask sales volumes are dropping.

What's the next shoe to drop going to be?

Grain prices........ They can't raise interest rates , so gran prices must go down in order for the poor people suffereing through the recession can afford food.
    I have been around long enough to recognize this is textbook.
    Inputs up, grains down, fx down, grains down, political instability, grains down, some Hollywood celebrity slips on a banana peel, grains down.

Comment

Care to provide a source to back your claim that AB real estate fell 25% in a week?
      The most recent news I saw on AB real estate in the last few days was a projection that Calgary and Edmonton house prices in 2015 would "only" rise by 2.4% and 2.5% respectively.
      Quite different from a 25% drop.

Comment

I've got this horrible feeling canadas cb wont follow the other cb's and start to raise rates on purposely crashing our economy so assets like oil will be fire saled to international interests.

Comment

I'd like to know where Alberta real estate dropped 25% also... sounds like a great buying opportunity to me.

Comment

I'd like to know where Alberta real estate dropped 25% also... sounds like a great buying opportunity to me.

Comment

Yup.

And watch how the boardrooms get filled.

The conservatives got annihilated under Kim Campbell and most conservatives mps forgot to make an exit plan.

Doubt they will make the same mistake.

Selling off canada is easy for these guys.

Comment

My last post is replied to cotton.

Comment

Sales not value are down 25%.

Comment

Listened to mulcair yesterday on tv.

He should have Trudeau beat easily.

It's hard to go ndp but there support comes from actual working people not white collar paper puppet masters that tell government what to do badly.

After the railroad issue last year it's easy to see who the conservatives were listening to. Hint for the advisors: it wasn't farmers.

Comment

Most individual farms lost more than what the railways were fined.
                      And the way it played out farmers paid the fines with higher freight rates.

Comment

The money has to go somewhere. Cash depreciates as fast as farm equipment it seems so bank accounts are out of the question. Grains might see some of this cash. I would say it's 50/50 if our market gets a nice infusion of buyers

Comment

[URL="https://dentresearch.s3.amazonaws.com/BNB/MIV/landing_page/011615_MIV_LandingPage.html"] Boom & Bust January update video [/URL]

Comment

reprint this next week klause but delete Canada add Switzerland change a few names

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...