• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop production show

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop production show

I will be there "live" tomorrow. Don't have any friends to go with (mostly cause I don't have many). So if anyone would like to join me for lunch and refreshments I'm buying new friends from 12:00 till whenever.

Cmon BTO you's could use a new friend. I just knows it..Thats iff'n you can fines a little time in you's bizzy skedule

Comment

I'll try an make it

Comment

Which way are you going to Saskatoon. ?

Comment

Would live to have a beer with ya , but gota haul wheat tomorrow till Friday .. Rrrrr
          At least it's going to warm up

Comment

I will be there. Lunch already paid for but will buy the drinks. Would love to meet you, but Gleaner guy, and a little New Holland, just like Jordan. How will I know you? We are hot, hot, hot on Lentils, Peas and Canary and good friends with all special crop plants.

Comment

Bucket .. Swift current thru rosetown.. Sumdumguy cmon now man you think colors make a difference?? When and where you wanna meet up??

Comment

someone should have an agriville booth there , then we could get together and start that new check off company to hire some real lobbyists /marketers, and quit giving it to those seed co. so they can charge us $12 / lb using our own money against us

Comment

Meet up with you all at the shark club.

If you need to ask what it is, you don't need to come

Over & Out

Comment

310 Circle Drive West Saskatoon SK ?

Comment

Negative Klause
                      Request to be my wingman has been denied

Over & Out

Comment

Iceman was probably the gayest character in "brokeback squadron"... just saying

Comment

And call sign Maverick was super macho? Lol

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXxi9IKZSA

Comment

Drove by your place today JD. How's that cleaning plant coming along. Will be at the show Wednesday to have a serious look at the bourgault sectional control. 600 large seems a little insane for new drill.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...