• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Northern Growers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Northern Growers

Has anyone dealt with this company? I called them and they had a pretty good deal on glyphosate. They also have a product called Clever which is quinclorac which is an excellent cleaver product in LL canola. Just curious to know more about them as I have not seen or heard anything about this company before.

talked to them last year, clever is nothing new , its the old chem called accord . was also packaged in triton from dupont .it was a mix of accord and refine for cereals . you can still get it mixed from a dupont machine . unless something has changed it is not supposed to be used on canola at all because of a residue problem. there was talk of a new registration this year. does work well on cleaver ,volunteer alfalfa and i think volunteer flax as well. we used it on other crops years ago but last year anyone we talked to said it was not to be used on canola, maybe it has changed ? whats their price on glphos ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...