• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we short oil today?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should we short oil today?

I think we may have fireworks

Only 60% in support of a short... go for it or not?

One more leg lower then look out, is my guess

Comment

I went long yesterday. There was a big draw on crude today but a huge build in fuel. Not good for demand but is suspect oil will get a bit of a boost from equity markets for a couple of days. I just doing in and outs with leveraged etf's looking for quick 6-7% moves. They tend to carry some momentum so if you buy them on the contrary you'll pick up a percent or two just on the change in direction. Set stops and don't stay in longer than a week, be mindful of when they roll.

Comment

Waitin for more blood in the streets.....then goin long on the drillers and few shale producers

Comment

Think oil going lower. Dec 25 converted Canadian to us. (1.625) bought VTI a us etf the buck is now 1.182 only problem is santa claus rally didn't happen and the etf got hit a bit on this correction.

Comment

Woops was 1.1625

Avoid the keyboard Rambo's

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...