• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might not be marking but still

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might not be marking but still

I'd like to know who's doing what for trade shows and conventions for this winter.
    Wife and I were looking for something in the next couple of months and wonder what is available?? TIA..

**** the Propaganda(trade) shows and Parasite Conventions, take the Missus to the Caribbean or on a cruise. That way you won't mind getting screwed, cheaper too.....

Comment

Ezoo west Anaheim, CA is exciting food show. I'm loosely planning for CFHA in Vancouver. Opportunities happen if your looking at the end user side of the market

Comment

Expo west, Annaheim CA.

I like food shows because it gives insight to what is possible. There is always a chance I might stumble upon an opportunity.
        I would like to attend those big iron shows in the USA, but realistically I don't qualify and it would be torture to learn about the advantages of newer, better equipment.

Comment

I agree with farmaholic , parasite convention!!
          Haha , accurate description

Comment

I like trade shows. Saskatoon is like a homecoming for me. Running into and catching up with buddies that I don't see near often enough is pleasing and entertaining.
            Cruise I don't. Went on Alaska cruise and although I enjoyed it, I did find a couple of the days a little long.
            Convention's.. been to a number of barley and wheat grower conventions. They were good mind you for some reason some were better than others.
            A food show, now that is certainly worth some thought. Thanks

Comment

I'm stupid. I've got it in my head I want to sell stuff for more money, not buy stuff for more money on less income.
              I don't see myself buying or renting more land/machines/work/risk at these prices. This is where the risk takers succeed.

Comment

Ya hobby,

Leave The Second Guessing fer You, And The Dice Rolling To Me!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...