• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sout Amerika.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sout Amerika.....

..... Well Folks, Looks Like She's Got us Beat, The Writing is on The Wall!!!!!!! Ha, I Can See Our Checkoff Tax Dollars are Being Put To Good Use, NOT!!!!!!! Anyway, Theys Pull off This Monster Crop and Its All Over!!!!!!! Will Be Selling Beans of The Combine fer $5.60 per Bushel, Which Would Put Canlowa in The $3.25-$3.80 Range, Sell Any and All $0.10-$0.20 Rallies!!!!!! Lord, Pray fer Us!!!!!!!!!

I Smell Blood in The Water Already!!!!!!! Dun ah dun ah dun ah dun ah dun ah dun ah dun ah dun ah, DUNAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Current bean bid 10.46. It not over till it over. L.O.L.

Comment

The crop looks nice the next twenty one days will tell the story.

Comment

Short the grains.

Comment

We all know about south americas up comi g crop and the buyers and china know it also. What I am getting at is there must be some demand that we are missing here. Is it just speculators???? Speculators should be freaking out on the production side but they are not. What are we missing????

Comment

With our low dollar to usa dollar index should we not be 2 bucks higher for canola in canadian dollars than soybean in us dollars? We are at par at non par dollar. Canola should be explosive.

Comment

I didn't get past the bikini photos

Comment

sf3 Farmer,

Are U Back Home Now!!!!! When U Go Sout Again in Feb, Should Take a Flight Over Bazil in a Little Two Seat Cessna n' Give Us yer First Hand Experience of What Yall See on The Ground!!!!!!! Day Trip, Would Be Cheap Bro, Bet Only Couple $100's, Put Yer Go Pro Out Front Too!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...