• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

farmlink

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farmlink

Anyone have comment/experience/advice using farmlink to link new to old producers? Was on site...looks interesting but not lots action in MB/Sask?

@FarmDinkallSolutions - That About Sums It Up, Needa Ask!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BTO must have listened to their Jan 2014 recommendation to sell all your durum if you hope to move it by harvest. Bitter!!!!!!

Avoid Turbulence. Over & out

Comment

BTO and iceman, I think Mbdog means a different Farmlink.

Comment

iceman, just fyi I am personally responsible for all of FarmLink's sales recommendations and I can assure you that was not our advice to durum growers. Direct inquiries are welcome at any time, unless you're the dickhead who hides behind the btofarmall handle.

brenda@farmlinksolutions.ca.

P.S. The 'FarmLink' operating out of Kansas is an entirely different business. FarmLink Marketing Solutions is a grain marketing advisory service run by local professionals in rural communities across western Canada.

Comment

Thx brave...ya I was asking about farmLINK.net or farmstart...not farmlinksolutions.

Comment

Easy Benda,

We Dont Own Elevators, We Dont Buy Grain, And We Certainly Dont Farm a God Damn Thing!!!!!!!!!!

Remind Me What all Yall Do Agin!!!!!!!

Comment

Negative ghost rider
                Jan 7 /14 market research
                "At 6 give or take a quarter for delivery between now & July are advice would be move to 100% sold"

Over & Out

Comment

Negative ghost rider
                  Jan 7 /14 market research
                  "At 6 give or take a quarter for delivery between now & July are advice would be move to 100% sold"

Over & Out

Comment

Brenda

"Dickhead" not very professional. Is this how you talk to all potential clients????

Comment

You're right foragefarmer. I apologize. I don't think that's a potential client I was speaking to but you're still right that I should be more professional here.

Didn't realize you were referring to last year's crop iceman. But I don't see what would make you bitter about that advice?

Comment

Don't apologize Brenda. Next time just decide not to step into the fight. It's not worth it. Your reputation can stand alone and against any BTOs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...