• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ads during World Junior Hockey

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ads during World Junior Hockey

Is anyone else besides me piss-- off about these expensive tax payer paid for conservative propaganda ads? 100s of millions spent on this type of ad over the last few years.No money for public breeding...but money for this BS!!

I haven't noticed I fastforward through them. I suppose it would be ok if they were NDP ads.

Comment

Not at all! I think it is very irresponsible to spend taxpayer money this way. Take the money out of political donations not from Canadians as a whole!

Comment

Am more perturbed at the union ads on TV at meal times when the young voter are watching.

Comment

These ads are not paid for by the taxpayer of Canada. Can't you see the difference?

Comment

These wouldn't be " Canada's action plan " Ads.would they? The Only jobs created are for the advertising company making all the signs.Lol

Comment

Grower99 is absolutely right. They are a colossal. waste of taxpayer money. Sadly all governments can't seem to resist blowing our money this way.

Comment

Just get a pvr

Comment

tweety, does the PVR somehow keep the government from spending too much money foolishly? Am I missing something? LOL

Comment

The pvr keeps you from paying Attention to what the gov't is doing.

This gov't thrives{and gets elected} on people who Don't pay Attention.

Comment

Boy do I agree!!. The Canadian public was in touch with the ad scam issue and those guys paid for it in fines and jail time.A public inquiry was called and all the dirty laundry was there for all to see. Guess there is no dirty laundry with this govt.Cadman affair, robocalls,F35s,Senate fraud....lol

Comment

What ya gonna do farmaholic, vote in Justin?

Comment

of all the hypocrites.
                          if anyone dished out, like they did against the liberals.
                          stood on their principals .
                          just shows they do not have any either.

they all do it but it is time to put an end to it .
                          give em each 15 minutes a week
                          on cbc saturday am.
                          if you want to hear it it is up to you.

Comment

The Conservative Bashing Corporation. they used to be not so obvious, but now they go out of their way to be blatant.

Comment

Tweety. 10 years ago the CBC went hunting for Chretien, remember? Maybe they have a field day with the Con Govt because they are given so much material. As for wasting money on non productive initiatives, the Libs did it, the Cons are doing it and probably the ND's would do it, if given the chance. Well, two wrongs don't make a right. And how we vote doesn't matter. The election will be decided east of the Manitoba border. B.C. might throw a curve ball, who knows. I may vote Con, not because of the Party, but because they've nominated a stellar candidate with a proven track record in Municipal politics.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...