• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No oil wells on any of those that sold or even in the general area. Yes it's a very wealthy area on the back of lentils, durum, peas, canola, flax, barley and the odd chickpea crop.. Very competitive area with many rents still being paid at 1/3 crop share. Oh Ya and forgot to mention the hutts and mennos that make up 90% of the farm base can bid it up with the best of em..

Comment

Funny how 8 years of floods outside the Palliser have created a utopia inside. I have farmed in Saskatchewan and worked all over the province. The Palliser is the Palliser for a reason. If we are in the floods of a century or more maybe not a good purchase. Maybe he sells to the Canada pension plan in a year and exits. Time will tell. Good on the young gun he has balls of steel.
      Yes their is a strip south of swift of some of the best land in Sw Saskatchewan.
      So in this case its a young gun with a plan and a mission. Good on him! time will tell but hey that's some ambition.
      He gets my thumbs up.
      Now if he fails and gets a bailout that will piss me off. If Canada pension plan swoops in and saves the day that will piss me off.
      Ah land fun times. like faming.

Comment

The $365k quarter JD talked about, the fellow who bought it said he was willing to go to $500k to get it.

Don't know if the $400k quarter was part of it, but a half went for north of $740k.

Anyone buying in JD's and my immediate area is over 50.

Might have to cozy up with Bucket or buy some vegetable land in Mexico. The winter weather is a lot more tolerable

Comment

Hurry up and get here. 200k a quarter and I might even help put one crop in.

But then again maybe not. Lol.

Comment

Story has it that the red army from #4 south was the buyer. Didn't think Stewart valley land would be worth that kind of scratch.

Comment

sf3 Farmer,

So You Mean To Sit There and Tell Me This Guy Didn't Use a Broker????? Someone Had To of Helped Do The Deal, Like He Just Up n' Called The OTTPF, And Struck a Deal????? Who da Guy Man, What Do You Stand To Lose By Saying!!!!!!!

Comment

SumDumAhole,

Let Me Break it Down Like This fer Yous,

Call it SimpleMath4SimpleMinds,

K, So Using The Current Banking Systems Ways, Money Can Only Come Into Existence Thru Making of Debt (Loans), And at The End of The Day it All Comes Down to The Creation of Money,

To Make it Simple Lets Say Theys Only Print $1000 Total, One Time Deal, They Then Charge 10% Interest on Top of That $1000, But Theys Only Printed $1000 Remember??? Theys Never Printed The 10% Interest, Therefore The Debt can Never Be Paid Back Including Interest, And The Cartel Knows This, 4Ever Leaving Joe The Tax Payer Enslaved 4Eternity!!!!! BUT, The Reason The Ungrateful Masses Dont Notice This is Because of The Many Billions/Trillions/Etc. Dollars in Circulation, Mulitplied By The Many Billions/Trillions/Etc. of Transactions Each and Everyday!!!!!! This is Why There is No Out Rage, Cause People Simply, Just Do Not Understand, Oh Well, Money Makes The World Go 'round, I Said Real BTO's Make The World Go 'round!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Study These Documents Word4Word, Page4Page, Please, It Will Do all Yall Some Good!!!!!!!

The Constitution of The United States

Declaration of Independence

Bill of Rights

Articles of Confederation

Comment

BTO the guy did his own deal. Yes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...