• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louis Doofus.......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis Doofus.......

..... Whens This Plant Comin Back On Line!!!!!!!!!! Old Lady Doofus Aint Gunna Be To Happy With Mayos New Track Record!!!!!!! Crush Baby, Crush!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkton? It's been up and running for 2 weeks.

Comment

About F'n Time!!!!!!! I Dont See How a Plant Can Make Money Runnin Like This!!!!!! Wait, Actually I Do, When Yer Buyin Canlowa fer $3 Per Bushel Under Market Value, Kinda Hard Not To!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kris,

Happy Heavy Haul To Yous & Yers, And Here's To a Prosperous, Load Filled Year in 2015!!!!!!!!!! All The Best, Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The Yorkton location has prices listed so must be crushing. Not sure who is selling under $10?

http://louisdreyfus.ca/Pages/home.asp

Comment

Oh Theres Grain Moving Alright!!!!!!! Guys Got Bills To Pay Whether Canlowa is $5 Per Bushel er $15!!!!!!! See SumDum's Post About Guys Not Paying This Falls Rent, LandLords Havin a Hard Time Collecting!!!!!!! Takes ALOT More of Them Same Bushels Today To Pay Yesterdays Inputs!!!!!!! Hear of a Couple Extensions Till Year End on Rents In My Area As Well, Fat Lady Gunna Sing Tomorrow Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ldm at 10.05 if you can haul next week.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...