• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rent

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakopaie,

Yes We Know That Yous Sold yer Wheat Last Year fer $8.00, But Now We are in Reality Talkin 2015!!!!!! No Money in Wheat!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Agree with braveheart, ROI isnt a factor. Usually younger guys spending dad's & grandpas hard earned equity.

Comment

Our rent run ups here started a few years ago when AgriStability margin calculations encouraged expansion. Now that teat has dried up, but demand for land is still higher than supply.

Comment

Wakopa. Totally agree with your numbers but a tenant shouldn't make the same amount of money as a landlord when your talking good yields. Tenants take too much risk to be on equal footing during good crops

Comment

Farm4Inputs,

Better Get Used To It Folks!!!!!!!! They Say The Trend is yer Friend, And The Trend Has Bin Sayin LandLords Have Bin Making The Same er Better Than Yous Since 07/08 Time Frame, And Has Only Gotten Worse!!!!!!!!! Like I Said!!!!!!!

Farm4Inputs,

If Yer Lucky!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dont think i said 8 dollars every year for wheat but it has been there the last two.yes on a ave year we expect 60 plus bu a year and there are better farmers getting higher.i know two farmers who got 90 plus with faller wheat.2015 i committed over a third of my wheat and expect around 7.50 a bu and if i get a chance will do more.no maybe not fair renter gets same as rentee but nobody forced them to bid.i pretty sure i was high on the expenses in putting the crop in depending on your farm practices.forgot, some of these farmers have warbton which can be 50 cents a bu higher.happy new year everyone , i already started celebrating and like i said to my wife today i might farm longer because im having fun without the cwb.29

Comment

FCC has a video that mentions rent on average is 18-22% of revenue.
                (I wouldn't believe many of the coffee shop rent reports.)

Comment

I don't believe many of the coffee shop yields, either. So many guys saying they get 80 bushel wheat and 50 bushel canola on an average year. Well then there must be a whole lot of guys getting 15 or 20 to make the average what it is. Same for pricing.

Comment

Oliver. Too bad no landowners here watch fcc videos.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...