• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else grow nexera for richardson?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else grow nexera for richardson?

richarsdon nexera price is up to $1.35 under competitor's prices ? most companies have a higher price for regular canola than richardson has for nexera , some premium, I guess they sure appreciate us growing for them ! sure won't grow anymore for that outfit ! what amazes. me is that they must be getting enough grain at these crappy prices ?? or they wouldn't be that low , today's price for dec. hrsw #2, 13.5 px at $5.56 , hard to understand how they need that much profit

grew for Richardson and dreyfus and no comparison, dreyfus was way more accommodating on everything from dockage to delivery.

Comment

There must be a lot of desperate farmers selling grain to them - by far the lowest on hrsw here as well

Comment

Or enough grain bought to cover for a long time

Comment

They are very uncompetitive here. Why do people still deal there?

Comment

Once companies started shrinking the premium on Nexera we said "no thanks".

Comment

The walmart of graincos.

Comment

yes braveheart , I don't get it either ? we hardly deal with them at all , always lower here . they sure aren't gonna get this nexera for nothing either . I think they just have low expectations for business , could do so much more here . they will get a wake up call around here this summer when they finally clue into how much grain has gone in producer cars , tho

Comment

Maybe they don't like the business model Producer's use and would rather handle less grain and make as much or more money the handling more for less?

Comment

a certain person who knows whats going on in farming stopped at the happy place and asked where i was hauling and when i said patterson, he said good,richardson were low on the protein with same sample and low on prices,

Comment

Thatta Boy, Air em' Out!!!!!!!! Put These Sob's On Blast!!!!!!!!!!

Onto The Next One Ol' Son!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't grow Nexera, but canola and wheat, grades and dockage are just as good as any other plant, better than Viterra, shortest haul for us. Just as good as Bunge. Prices vary, everyone one of these is the highest at sometime, so then they get business.

Comment

They are also the best here for delivery, grade and dockage but have been way out of touch with pricing since harvest. I think they have to deal with a lot of their unpaid accounts and contracted grain from locked in producers first - hopefully they will be in the game for the rest of us before spring break up.

Comment

I don't grow nexera, but I will say our nearest richardson plant is very uncompetitive for other grains ie, wheats, canola, flax. It started shortly after wheat marketing opened up. Often they're $0.30 less for HRS and $0.50 less for canola, usually $1.00 less for flax. This fall they have been competitive for durum. I don't understand how anyone further than 20miles away hauls there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...