• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aug basis

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aug basis

I like the Aug canola basis better than September. Does the 3 month delivery window apply to me too or just them taking it?

I doubt it would work in your favor unless you have it in the bin.

That is a signal they could be short in that window. They can ignore every commodity at that time to move canola.

Comment

short answer is no.

Comment

Depape

You must be out of sorts today.

Rarely is your answer short.

Lol.

Comment

Reason enough to through a sept target basis at them. Pretty sure the twenty under basis for new crop will crash at some point. Just my thinking. I asked for 0 so I can plant some canola. Still at 0 acres.

Comment

What is the intended bean acres? Replacing peas and canola? Oh ya and if planting seed prices increase I may eat my dirty under pants. Hopefully safe on that one.

Comment

Their will be so much Canola seed Available next spring if you want to seed the crop. The seed companies just don't get that farmers are sick of their high prices for shit varieties.

Comment

Talkin 3 Million Bean Acres er Better Next Year!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...