• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTI

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTI

How low can we go? I think we're at the bottom because I'm highly leveraged on a short position...Anyway I'm not so sure we're not headed back down to the 2008 low at some point in the next 18 months. I think we'll see $50 before $60 though.

Yesterday the CEO of Enerplus was on BNN and he predicted oil could likely bottom out around $40. He is basing this on the oil production of OPEC countries.

Comment

Dont think it will take 18 months to find bottom. 50 was my number a while back maybe conservative and looking like the o8 low may happen. If and a big if it goes below that we have got a serious serious situation happening. Personally I'd be nervous about a short from here on out the big move already happened.

Comment

I just wish when wheat prices drop in half it would get this much press.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...