• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some CWB thruth

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really wonder what the federal govt. is so afraid of?

the lie that the board could exist in some new viable form. just another lie.
    but that is what they do.

we have seen it before with the rail cars.
    apparently their will be no farmer stake or involvement in transportation
    or the marketing of our grain.

the grain industry has instructed the govt. that not even a single viable seed of farmer involvement be left.

this time around there will be no prairie Pools rising up to counteract the robbery of the grain merchants.

like happened in the 20s and 30 s.

( at least some one learned a lesson from the past 100 years)(was not the farmers)

it is what this govt. does so well,
    doing the bidding of the top 1%

putting the peons , back in their place.
    dream on farmers
    we decide not you ,what your left with.

Comment

sadly i do not think the rank and file
      Conservatives even have knowledge of what it is this govt. is about.

Trade deals to stop generic drugs.
      transportation screw ups
      bank bail outs
      CWB sell off
      on and on
      what the gov. actually does, was never discussed at a Conservative policy convention.
      it just seems like it's the same folks that control the US govt.
      running the show here.

Obama , came in , there was talk of fixing their healthcare mess.
      talk of universal heath care,
      the powers that be made sure that was never gonna happen. like never.

i just hope the powers that be don't need a war to keep money flowing to their munitions investments or some other agenda .

Harper would just say yes master.

Comment

not going to waste much time on Stewie,
        just point out several facts he and the others seem to forget every time they open their mouths.
        1- All assets that the CWB had prior to Aug 1/12 till today are property of the crown, simple as that. Our internal council told us that, we hired very expensive Toronto lawyers who also told us that. Guess Stewart missed that board meeting, or wasn't listening.
        2 - any monies in the contingency fund are monies of the CWB. All farmers were paid out in full. All pool account monies were paid out in full to farmers. Farmers who participated in PPO's were paid out in full.
        3 - All of us Directors - including Stewart, asked management what it would cost to downsize, that is where the $350 million /- for transitioning the CWB came from. This was because we felt, as did the government, it was a change to the Act. therefore, not farmers who should pay for pensions, costs associated with ending contracts and other costs. The board vote was unanimous on this.
        4 - I had and still have complete respect, trust and competence in the staff that remains with the CWB and the former staff. Any hint of irregularity by Stewart and others is way off base. These people were/are above reproach, and the financal aspects were bar none in my mind. And I find it insulting that some say other.
        Personally my farm has moved on, if and when I can invest in the new CWB I will deffinately look closly at that.
        thanks,
        Jeff Nielsen

Comment

Thanks for some truth Jeff, instead of the constant sticking the head in the sand like Stewart .

Comment

Antagonist remark: I think He's looking for Gerry, a bad habit Gerry picked up from the failed specialty livestock venture, that came in handy in politics.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...