• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. things are hitting the fan fast now

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deal under values Talisman.... only oil companies worth holding on long term are end to end companies like Exxon Shell Suncor... imho

Comment

Congrats Klause on the Christmas bonus / windfall.

Comment

Thanks..... It'll make up for 3 bone headed trades I did earlier.

You sure are right about a class 1 guaranteeing work. Anybody wanna help haul 50,000 bu of oats before Christmas?

Comment

LOL @ Klause... If bullshit were gold I can see you making millions.. Otherwise not so much ..

Comment

Great Claas,

Yer The New Carl Icahn!!!!!! He Invested $900 Million Bout a Year Ago and Now This!!!!!!!!! And Glad That New Super B I Found You is Paying Off!!!!!!!! Need Another Semi Now, Gunna Start Looking 414U!!!!!!!!! On The Heavy Haul Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Klause.. is that Oats all going South? What is your back haul? Corn?

Comment

Yes,

All StateSide Mainly,

Soymeal, Slop da Hogs!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This stuff is going to Manitoba. Musgrave ' s buys it cleans it blends it to spec and ships it south vis Light way Transport.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...