• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap oil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the risk of commenting on a BTO thread

http://freakonomics.com/2014/10/16/how-can-tiny-norway-afford-to-buy-so-many-teslas-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

Great podcast

Comment

Lol,ya the mineral rights thing baffles the shit out of me,what do you mean i dont own whats underneath me?

Another proof in a long list of proof's that our culture is in fact insane.

Comment

Although Norway has done well with their revenue management,Canada is a much different country to run. And would we ever holler at their tax rates. Norway most expensive country to travel to in Europe.

Comment

Cotton

All large corporations have been hoarding cash and low inventories since 2008-09. They realize world economics can change on a dime. I can't see large oil companies not doing the same as they know commodities always go up and down. The oil run has been good for almost five years.

Comment

cotton - "Another proof in a long list of proof's that our culture is in fact insane."

could not resist cotton ---- "was" insane is the word however. Oil is nothing compared to what is happening around the world right now.

The bankster cabal has been rooted out and the whole system has shifted.

No point posting any non conventional articles on agriville however... LMAO

Bottom line boys and girls is that it is going to be a whole lot better in the very near future. Might have to change a bit, but opportunities will abound.

Comment

Forage I'm not so sure. I bought into "peak oil", not a geologist and listening to the media too much, a good lesson learned.

Comment

Just watch all the welfare money going to go to the oil sector now for our gov to save face

There will be more than ever welfare to pay for exploration etc for all those corps that are getting our oil for next to nothing. What a joke. Have to cut farm programs even further. Food banks growing.

Comment

From bust to boom - and back again. It will be interesting to see how the provincial governments are going to deal with this one. In SK, we have very few ag programs left to cut after the feds handed them off to the province and so on. And where are Quebec and Ontario going to get their "transfer" payments? Lets think, what can we transfer to them?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...