• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm help wanted

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe his reference to Stick and Ball sports shows he isn't a team player and would rather compete on a one to one basis. Shows a bit of a control freak issue where he doesn't want to rely on others for his ability to win.

Comment

I know two things after reading this:
      1) I would never work for this pompous arrogant jerk
      2) he would never hire me

Comment

If I were 59 years younger I might apply for the job.

I've had 30 years of computer use, can still weld, have driven sprayers and combines. Have worked many 12 hour days. No GPS experience but a short course would probably suffice. Graduated from Ag College...sixth place in our class of 37...not that bad.

Oh well...couldn't have worked for a perfectionist...dream over...What's for breakfast?

Comment

Class of 37?!

Comment

Makes him born in about 1920. About 94 years old. Unless "back then" they graduated in grade 8. I think my uncle has a grade 8 "diploma", that would make Willy about 90. Are you really that old?

Comment

Ooops, you're getting younger by the post Willy, Graduated from Ag College in '37. But still, even if you spent 4 years there still makes you about 85, still old....

Comment

Did they have pencils and paper for the students back then or did you have to use chalk and a chalkboard when seated at your desk? And don't bring up a hammer, chisel and stone tablet. Actually you could say you were one of the first to use a "tablet".

Don't laugh, we never had computers when I graduated from school, was taught typing but not on a keyboard, a typewriter. LOL -- NEVER thought that was going to come in handy. Too Funny.

Comment

My error in not explaining that there were 37 students in our particular class. Class sizes varied depending on course material and formal education of students prior to enrollment. I graduated in 1955.

And yes, I am getting friggin' old but everyone gets to experience the "golden years" providing one's health doesn't deteriorate too drastically.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...