• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Fuel Tax in Al - Berta?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sumdumguy, land taxes vary a lot between municipalities and how large the industrial base is. In my County, on cultivated dry land it's just slightly under a buck a deeded acre. That's one of the lowest. BTO - we have a rainy day fund but heaven help the politician who decides to raid it.

Comment

Anyone got a pic of a combine or tractor on a train? In north america? Willy? We use most our fuel in the field. And we claim x fir persinal use and pay tax on it.

Comment

Well, un Saskatchewan, on G land that is seeded to Affalfa-Brome because it is solid sand the taxes are $2 per acre. On C class land, they are over $4, last I looked.

Comment

Oh no, my mistake. $2690 on 160 acres of solid sand.

Comment

Wmoebis we already need permits and pilots under certain circumstances... especially on designated highways. Little known fact but true. We have a yearly blanket permit so the sprayer can drive on its own power down highway 5 and 16. And another to load it on a trailer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...