• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new here who is bto_farmall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes of course you are right Farmaholic.
    And believe me I do skip them. You are right about the wheat and chaff. I guess I think of BTO more as dockage.

Comment

Bluefargo....LOL , That is too funny!!

Comment

Eerily true bucket!

Same 15 people at every Ag conference and meeting tweeting the same thing.

Comment

Cuban just roll with it. Relax. I think he is just short some *****. Haha. Bullshit him. Actually thought maybe he got tamed there for a bit.

Comment

He has a smiley face on every post.

Comment

what if the Cuban assassin really is a Cuban assassin? How do we know! lol

Comment

Welcome Cuban.

Hope you enjoy the discussions here.

Comment

HAHA!. Yeah, Cuban, sorry to be so late welcoming you. There is some good discussion on here, some that makes you go, hmmmm, and then there is BTO.

Comment

Wow!!! I Have Never seen So Much Pent up Anger in Farm Country as I Have Now!!!!!!!! Things Must Really Be Getting Tuff Out There!!!!! Chill Out Guys, Its Been like 2 or 3 Years Since I Been Back!!!! Oh and Me and Dr. Joe Dales Have zero afeeleeation!!!!!!!! FreeWhit, Take BeeDubb with Ya and Go Build a Couple More Miles of Sheep Fence!!!!!! Pretend The Post is My Head!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...