• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new here who is bto_farmall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here who is bto_farmall

Never seen you before on here. Do you not know english and why can you not spell? It would appear that the village lost their idiot!

I'm The Guy Gettin all The MotherFukin Land, THATS WHO!!!!! Put Me anywhere, I'll Be The Realest BTO in The Room!!!!!!!! Maybe The Question Should Be, Who The *** are you Buddy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Klause pass the popcorn

Comment

I'm pretty sure Joe pays BTO per grammar/spelling mistake to be here!

Comment

Entertainment at its finest.

Comment

I hope this video works.
            Welcome back BTO, just remember your mother might see you posts and language.

Comment

Stocking Troll would be the best description, CAUTION don't post personal information. Maybe even lock up the sheep and the sucking calves!!!

Comment

I'm sorry Mr. Handicap man, I did not mean to offend you. Since you asked I am just an average joe trying to make a living stirring dirt. When I'm not farming I watch old you tube videos of the cuban assassin on stampede wrestling! Now that you know everything about me, I do have to ask how it is that an individual who is clearly incapable of communicating in written form, would possess the skill set to manage a large farm?

Comment

Who says he manages anything? Prolly works at McDonalds drive through.

Comment

BTO_farmalll is a "metaphorical alias" for him...LOL.

Administration must have thought Agriville as getting slow, so they let him in to stir the pot. Careful BTO, don't stick your ladle in the wrong pot and get it burnt!!!

Comment

Cause Thats all I Know, Born With This Shit in Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Too bad you were not born with a functioning brain instead.

Comment

Maybe burbert will make a return too.

Comment

I don t know bto the one criticism comes from a guy who enjoys watching grown men parade around in spandex letertards and skin tight gauche all sweaty and rub up against each other using these fake names. Hmmm?

Comment

Cuban is unknown to me too. I enjoy reading between BTO'S lines. He stirs the pot and brings out the real side of some folks on here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...