• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

head and shoulders beans

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

head and shoulders beans

Nice to see the bears slaughtered today. Wonder how many speculators if any left got hoodwinked. Possibly farmers. I remember seeing a topic on the combine forum from back in sept. Seems when prices were down below 9.50 beans farmerswere sellers accordng to the talk.

turned into an interesting chart/close indeed...
    Honey....put the wiener water soup on hold for now....

Comment

Knees and toes canola ??
      Had to say it ...

Comment

Ok, that is funny. It took me a while but I finally got it.

Comment

Hopper you should know as well as anyone gaps need to be filled. This chart is riddled with gaps, some short term some long term, some small and one big one. Macd is shows over sold but 20 MA is pointing down still.

Comment

Doodoo only gap I see is in my brain. Care to fill it????

Comment

And the wiener water soup hmmmmm.

Comment

the H&S failure on daily vs/working against stronger bullish reversals on continuous weekly and monthlys.
                Just sayin...If I was a short bean paper guy, I'd be bit nervous.

Comment

I'm concerned that strength in beans won't necessarily lead to strength in canola. The bean demand is heavily biased toward meal, lots of extra veg oil in the world right now. If this bird flu buisness keeps spreading even the meal will have a lid put on it. I'm not bearish anymore but I'm far from being a bull.

Comment

Other neat tidbit is that the Goldman started to roll their CRB ETF holdings yesterday, that can amplify market moves, especially if there's some big rebalancing to do.

Comment

ado...agree with your bean sentiments. The show of strength(?) maybe stops bleeding?...still within an ugly bean chart.
                      Who am I kidding?...no crop anyway...started peeling carrots.

Comment

Does a pitchfork fit?

Comment

Does a pitchfork fit?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...