• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil price predicted to fall to $60 unless OPEC cuts back

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klause sounds like he has been putting his oil money into ag for a while now.

Visionary is what that should be called.

Comment

If it wasn't for the oilfield work lots of guys on here wouldn't be in the position they are in now. I know I definitely wouldn't be that's for sure.

Comment

Because the one with the most toys when they die, wins.

Comment

Yeah tweety maybe you then I guess. I'm talking about guys like myself klause and horse along with others I don't know about on here that built themselves up with their jobs in the patch.make fun of us all you want tweety,when a guy like klause bought his last truck I will bet you he paid cash,I know I did.......did you?

Comment

It wasn't a new truck, but yes. Maybe if i spent days and months away from my family in a stinky oil truck i would have bought a new one. But winters off are quite enjoyable and the money doesn't outweigh my very short time on this planet doing what i enjoy.

No one is making fun of you, its your decision how you want to spend your life energy. Work as hard as you want and buy all you want.

Comment

I would guess shale oil projects would be the first to be put on hold pretty spooky decline rates and costs also makes the eventual peak production rollover that much sooner.

Very very bad for western canada if that external capital flow dries up.

Comment

Dropped 2 dollars this morning ahead of the big meeting.

Comment

I am driving East of Weyburn right now and hardly any of the oil pymps are pumping, like about 1 in 10.

Comment

No, no that's oil pimps. LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...