• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics

how do you upload pics?@

Farming101 posted a good description how to do using photobucket a few threads back. Last few posts back under thread named crop pricing. I tried using his instructions and worked. On my tablet or I would copy/paste here.

Comment

Save the image to your computer if it isn't already saved there. I usually save it to "pictures"

Create an account on Photobucket(this is the one I use, others may work also, I don't know)

Upload the picture to Photobucket, it will be in your library.

Choose (click on) the picture you want to post.

On the right hand side of the page, choose - HTML under "share links ?" by left hand clicking of the mouse. You'll see the link turn yellow and say copied.

Go back to Agriville and Right click on the text box. Click "paste" in the pop-up box. (I thought I had to stretch the text box sometimes to make it work.

Click submit and it should be there(not in picture form until you hit submit and when you hit return to topic it should be there).

I always leave space between the "link" and any text I want to add.

There is a place called "practice" in the list of forums/categories on Agriville. Play around there until you perfect it.

I hope I never left any steps out. If anyone else can clarify this better or have an easier solution please post it.

Comment

The uploading is done/initiated from the Photobucket website.

The space I leave between the posted picture link and my added text is like a paragraph space(click enter button twice)

hope this helps and good luck.

Comment

even I can di it not so daunting

Comment

Except it doesn't work off a MAC.

Comment

Agchat posted a pic from a Mac, maybe he can shed some light.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...