• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has Brent bottomed @ $78 as lots are predicting?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.colderwar.com/book

Looks pretty good,but alot of it in the clip is pretty recycled facts,wish i had it in front of me.Putin is eastern orthodox so its quite a stretch to imagine an alliance with isreal.

Allis,does the book detail what happened to russian energy sector after the fall of the wall?

Comment

Cotton yes particularly after 1992 when the USSR fell apart. It details how the oligarchs bought the whole Russian oil industry for pennies and became multi billionaires. It then talks about how Putin handled the oligarchs who were against him and how he handled the ones who wanted to play ball.
      According to this author the turning point that solidified Putins grip on power was how he handled the Chechnians decisively and permanently.
      When you read the authors story about how and why Putin and Isreal may cozy up down the road it makes a lot of sense because if anything he does not want Islam setting foot on Russian soil. Putins main goal is to create a new world order where the US $ is no longer the reserve currency and has taken a few concrete steps in that direction very recently

Comment

I just checked on Amazon book is available on Kindle for 16.98$. You could have er read by supper time

Comment

Thankyou,hae to get my wife to dowload it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...