• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sask3 better go hard saturday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sask3 better go hard saturday

Sunday is mixed precip. Dam its wet. Them oats cannot be close to dry.

Tonight is is extremely windy in the Moose Mountains. Cold as can be. Good-sized stones thrown on the slough today simply bounced on the ice. it's freeze-up time, and Winter is scheming. Mitts time. Wool sock time. My summer-heart got a blast of cold. Parsley

Comment

29.6 moisture at 5:00 were F$&ked!
      Snow on Monday isnt 100% gone. She is over.

Comment

Couldn't get the shit out of my he hopper can any one guess how many swear words I used today!

Comment

Just don't wreck any thing, not worth it. COLD N wind, still snow in shade here, yup water frozen nearly an inch.

Comment

You got a lot done SF3. Too bad the ground is so darn wet, moisture comes up at night. You only can do what you can do.

Comment

Teaching a newbe to rock pick today at 2 pm. Ice on the shallow water in drainage ditches. Sask I believe your operation has done well with the wheather that you got this year. If 200 acres is left for spring dont get down on it, cause you did well. In my opinion.

Comment

Whiskey time. Treat the workers good.

Comment

its only 2% lost.

Comment

Not over yet, i combined 12 percent canola for a guy middle of nov one year.

Comment

I agree with all comments.
                      But still think the fat lady hasn't sung. Oh she is warming up already and approaching the stairs maybe she will trip.
                      Vodka time.

Comment

100 acres to go so wet tonight couldn't continue any longer tonight. Snow in crop in places makes things interesting. Hopefully tomorrow gets us done. 1% left.

Comment

Barley was 18 today. Snow made things dicey, but I am down to maybe 20 acres. I told my son the fat lady has yet to sing. He looked at me like I had rocks in my head, having not heard that expression yet! lol.

Comment

I wish my canola swaths around sloughs were 12. moisture. did a semi load today, its 15 plus moisture!!!!!!

Comment

Looks like Sunday will be a pretty good day too.
                              See the light at the end of the tunnel?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...