• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I said it was the Last but I honestly thought we would finish!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of carryover in our area in bins, bags and covered storage rings. Lack of rail cars last year being the main reason. Will have to thank CP rail personally though as they forced us into holding over 8000 tonnes of durum because of their shitty allocation to short line rail roads. Sometimes things do work out in the end.

Comment

Wow, unless I read wrong highwayman, thats 293,952 bushels of durum x 15.75 = 4,629,744.00. Cool

Comment

Not quite. Not all of our carryover is 80 hvk but have received some aggressive bids on #3-4 grade. Had a shit load of hail during this growing season. The Lord givith and The Lord taketh away. Literally

Comment

Nice work highwayman.
          It's good to hear of a guy hitting a marketing home run after dealing with railway incompetence.

Comment

Heasing down #10 highway past Balcarres, Neudorf, Lemberg, a lot of swaths still out. Canola and cereals.

Comment

Oats testing 29.6 tonight due to snow still on standing oats. I think we're F$&ked. God dam weather.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...