• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest 2014 is not done in Saskatchewan!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can you say people are more like sheep than humans they follow anything. But thats good or we would be out of business if we all had to prove our products were realy superior to the compition.

Comment

Took wheat at 22 today. Started my last bit of barley, but it was impossible to put through at -2 with heavy frost on the crop.

Yup, got my peas. What worked is I found a guy to swath them.

When, oh when does next year come? Lost way more to drowning than I thought. WAY more. Hobby, regarding air bins: I do not even have power to my binyard, let alone air bins, unfortunately... Thanks for the tip though.

Comment

Took wheat at 22 today. Started my last bit of barley, but it was impossible to put through at -2 with heavy frost on the crop.

Yup, got my peas. What worked is I found a guy to swath them.

When, oh when does next year come? Lost way more to drowning than I thought. WAY more. Hobby, regarding air bins: I do not even have power to my binyard, let alone air bins, unfortunately... Thanks for the tip though.

Comment

What do you mean oats is 6? Possible snow tomorrow.

Comment

Oh you mean 6 quarters left.

Comment

3 quarters oats! Snow!

Comment

Freewheat

Did you find plenty of 50 foot circles of nothing in your fields? And then a few low spots that should yield well but are just shit?

Curious because we seen that all thru harvest. And no amount of fungicide fertilizer would have cured it. It happened on ours after the in crop spraying.

Comment

No two now!

Comment

Bucket, it is not the 50 foot circles that were a concern, but the ten acre flats that killed me. For us, the sprayer ruts tell me it was from before spraying, up to now. Gotta be VERY careflu where you drive with a full combine.

Down to about 50 acres of barley. she is a tough slug tonite...

Comment

U serious freewheat? No air bins. I couldnt farm without power.

Comment

Yup, I am serious. See, we are all dealt a different hand in life. My hand has been a bunch of jokers, so therefore it has always been a financial struggle...

No power to my binyard, no aeration. No big deal. Well, actually yes, a big deal, but I deal with what I have as best I can...

Comment

I always thought McDonalds was pretty good and now this blind taste test confirms it.

I don't eat as many Big Macs as I would like but that is because I am trying to maintain my figure...

Comment

Well then SFD, there you have it... Proof that MacDonald's is not only GOOD, but GOOD for everyone who eats it. Including all the children who live off it because it is cheap for their parents to buy. Great job exposing the truth. Send this video over to ABP, if you are not already working in their office and use the ehll out of it. WOW

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...