• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grrrrr

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grrrrr

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/more-frosts-hit-grain-farmers-in-the-sa-mallee/162662

Grrrrr also. So everyone has issues eexcept the americans. Getting paid no matter what. Also the ****ing brazilians getting paid no matter what also.

Comment

All of brazil is on min price support along with usa. This could be worse than first thought. Big bad grrrrr

Comment

Hop...suck it up...Ritz is YOUR friend...he'll come through just like Superman always did.

Comment

Willy: Like Superman, Ritz is a make belief super hero to most. Maybe more comparable to the "Joker" in Spiderman.

Comment

I'm having trouble tonight....

I meant a "make belief SuperHero to a few"... And like the Joker to most....

Comment

You guys mean to say he s still the ag minister? I thought the position was vacant?

Comment

It is from the neck up.

Comment

Hes the only one who can spell farm and is from Saskatchewan.
                  Trade missions don't work if you don't have checks and balance in the grain industry. Make the industry show whats being sold each week and for how much and what grade. Rather simple then farmers can see if their getting a deal or screwed. Last winters shit show was not only the railways fault the grain companies figured it out early and hoped every one would blame the railways and it worked.
                  PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT"
                  Now this year their trying it again with all the elevators at the coast empty or half and ALBERTA elevators are plugged.
                  Hm Cargill and Pioneer just shipped a case a Vaseline to farmers in Sask.
                  Enjoy the winter.

Comment

Like Tom would say, "don't worry, be happy, best country in the world. "

Comment

To think our Ag Minister is a guy who thought the Ostrich Industry had a future... No wonder. I realize he's only the figure head but appearance/image can mean alot.

Comment

forgotten what original topic was....oh yeah frost in Australia lol

Comment

ADHD issues....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...