• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fertilizer pricing ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fertilizer pricing ?

what are different prices out there on NH3 and 46-0-0 ? full serve around here seems to be .47 per # without tank and cult. 46 seems to be priced at $505 fall applied

Have these guys realized some parts of the Prairies are sucking hind tit with production and quality issues? Cheaper grain prices and higher fertilizer prices. Makes me want to seed a crop next year... I would have to look back but think I paid $470/tonne last year for 46-0-0.

Comment

I believe we are paying 45 cents full service for NH3. 46 was about 460 at the time we bought gas.

Comment

Urea prices are down $60/ST since the August highs in the U.S (NOLA). I wouldnt be surprised to see them fall even further with volatility in the markets right now.

Comment

Seabass is that .45 full service to your field. We own our tanks and rig.

Comment

$515 for 46-00...$710 for phos..At local coop..If price goes down they will adjust..

Comment

Partners, that's noble of the Co-op to say they'll adjust the price lower(if you already bought?) if the market drops. But what incentive is there for prices to drop if everyone commits to buy?

Comment

Well that is new I did not think anyone did that anymore. Thought is what it is.

Comment

A few yrs ago when we applied fall N, the price dropped and the coop gave us back a good chunk of $$$..We are in a way helping them with the work load by doing it now, and making more storage space for others in the spring..So it works well for all..

Comment

Brought our phos home as well..

Comment

Interesting. Locals here need a kick in the balls I guess. Hope they dont take too personally. I like my supplier.

Comment

Nurse truck delivery as we own our tanks as well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...