• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Enjoy your families and friends. Eat lots. Celebrate being alive. Thanks, Joe for maintaining this venue for farmers to communicate with each other. And thanks to all AV'ers for sharing your ideas and thoughts. I so much enjoy them. Back to my gin and tonic.... Pars

Where you been? Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Sounds like she's been in the sauce for a while. Ahahahahahahahaha

Comment

CR and Pepsi here, thanks parsley, Happy Thanksgiving, and to all the same. Personally have a LONG list to be thankful for.
        Heard a good one on 650, "for winning the lottery of being born in Canada"! We all share that thought.

Comment

Thank you so much for the good wishes. Working. Marketing. Socializing. Duty. Pleasure. Meeting some fab people. Learning lots. The usual. You know I never skip a beat. Spent a week in AB. Then came home and cleaned up my garden. Organic. Then spent another week in AB. Now am in ON. Living in the fast lane. But I've taken the time to follow AV'ers. I find the world fascinating, but both Ebola and Sharia Law horrifying, though. Shut the border to both.
          Pars

Comment

Happy thanks giving to all! Pars enjoy the gin this vodka night cap is going down real nice, enjoy the family and friends and be safe!

Comment

Chaagne Sunday and Monday here. Hope the bubblies blow all the Fuz out of our noses. thanx also to Joe for providing this forum. I learned a lot here and know I can reach out for experienced guidance. Here's to 2015! See you all in Phoenix or Las Vegas or Hawaii ...... Or Moose Jaw.

Comment

Funny way to spell Champagne, EH?

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks for posting Parsley... good to hear from you on Agriville!

Comment

We have a lot to be thankful for.
                    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
                    Health and Happiness.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...