• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebola Second case confirmed in Dallas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebola Second case confirmed in Dallas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11156971/Ebola-virus-Second-Texas-case-confirmed.html

A health care worker at the hospital where the first patient died now has been confirmed to have ebola.

Firstly; the care givers in such situations deserve everyone's deepest appreciation. Then our thoughts should have turned to the extrapolated possibility of 1.4 million cases by this coming January.

What is Plan B and Plan C too. Doing nothing is just as irresponsible as the deny, deny deny mode the general public is now in.

"Black, poor, and didn't have health insurance" First class health care maybe doesn't apply in USA to anyone in any of the above groups when it comes to propt treatent in USA health care system. Thats the accusation that has been made when a sick ebola patient was sent home when he first showed possible symptoms.

Then maybe its a damning statement that world leaders and politicians didn't come up with the billion dollars called for to fight this disease....at geometric stage when control could be most easily achieved.

Black marks on those who may have bumbled this file.

Comment

Hospital staff in Spain quit, I heard on news. This nurse in Texas HAD protective gear when with the infected man. Will be hard to find workers if it's so infectious.

Comment

Why the Hell Is anyone allowed out of those countries with the outbreak onto airliners? **** it's grade 1 page 2, restricted travel!!! Nobody goes out until something is done to control it. I mean goddammit what else can you do right now. And for all you bleeding hearts out there that say oh you can't infringe on someone's rights like that,just imagine if you or someone in your family contracted this because some temporary foreign worker decided to go home for a visit then came back with a gift for everyone back home.

Comment

Why the Hell Is anyone allowed out of those countries with the outbreak onto airliners? **** it's grade 1 page 2, restricted travel!!! Nobody goes out until something is done to control it. I mean goddammit what else can you do right now. And for all you bleeding hearts out there that say oh you can't infringe on someone's rights like that,just imagine if you or someone in your family contracted this because some temporary foreign worker decided to go home for a visit then came back with a gift for everyone back home.

Comment

If a health care worker got it with full protection on then look out! How many others were in contact with this character. Imagine how you would feel if you were on that plane that he was on.

Comment

You do realize that Thomas Eric Duncan was not an American citizen, rather he was a citizen of Liberia. This was also the first time he traveled to the USA.

The media has done a wonderful job in hiding those two facts haven't they!

He's not eligible for Obama care, and wouldn't receive health care any different, even if he was in Canada. If your not a citizen you pay up or use your travel ins, or arrange coverage from your home country.

Let's not forget he lied to get on the plane in the first place, just how forth right was he in the emergency room with the nurse? If he told he that he'd arrived from Liberia, then why would she write down Africa? Especially with all that has been in the news? When he came back the second time it was made more clear that he was from Liberia.

[URL="http://bigstory.ap.org/article/17b709cea02d445d9ca2e462bebe37bb/ap-enterprise-records-chronicle-duncans-decline"]AP story of ebola[/URL]

Tell me now, don't you feel alittle deceived by the media??? There's is an agenda taking place right now, and it is, "racism is everywhere and every white person is racist!"

For all we know, the nurse and doctor may both be "black", but that won't stop the agenda.

Comment

Yeah I've known for years that if your white your automatically racist. No matter how good of a person you are. And that's especially true in good old Saskatchewan with natives.

Comment

Yeah I've known for years that if your white your automatically racist. No matter how good of a person you are. And that's especially true in good old Saskatchewan with natives.

Comment

my comment above was directed to oneoff

Comment

Oh,ok sorry for the double posts I don't know why it does that sometimes.

Comment

All flights out of africa should be stopped.
                        no one boarding a plane will tell the truth.

Comment

You do realize that infectious diseases are everyone's problem.

And you do realize that two more days spreading to both those who can afford treatment and those who cannot afford health treatment with such a deadly disease will be shown as quite serious.

Its also true that paing for treating someone who can't afford it can be money well spent. And maybe all nations should have "ponyed up" the billion dollars.

And if its true that nurses are quitting.....well we're all sunk.

Comment

Air travel between infected countries should be suspended, but the church groups have lots of "helpers" in those regions, prolly wanting to come home to spread the cheer.

Comment

If that's not bad enough, Ambrose is urging all Canadian citizens in West Africa to return home immediately via commercial means. Tell me what's wrong with that picture?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...