• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter McKay - hello

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have never smoked pot and then smoke it the first thing you'll think is "boy did i get that wrong".You have to trust me on this one.

Whatever you do dont do it drunk.

FYI havent touched it since the 90's.

I'd say 9 out of 10 people i know have tried it...seriously.

Comment

Also get a real kick out of the guy who chugs a few litres of coffee a day laying judgment on the stoners when he himself is actually a stimulant addict.

Comment

Guess your always right cotton. No I don't need to try it to see if your right or wrong. Stimulants and depressants are not the same and both have side effects. They are both drugs and not the same. Advocates for drug use always seem to be right and everyone else is wrong. I'm just saying that the use of pot can lead to suicides in people suffering from depression, That is a medical fact.

Comment

Legalize it so you can tax the hell out of it!
          Old stoners are all paranoid.
          Old drunks are all jerks.
          Old tobacco users are all dead.
          What's the difference?

Comment

only two out of those three paid a huge amount of taxes.

Comment

Good job twisting what i said. Scroll up a knotch and read the drugs are bad part. I just dont think i have the god given right to **** with people put them in jail destroy there families and their lives. But millions of assholes stood up with hitler so im not surprized at the responces.

Comment

Agreed Cotton. I guess when I look at these issues, I figure your right to swing ends where my jaw begins. Hey buddy, if you get pleasure and enjoyment smoking weed, go nuts. But two things to consider: 1. legalize it and you eliminate half the crime gangs right then and there and a whole lot of murders. 2. Think of it as a new potential cash crop. Grow it, when ripe bale it and then take it to the farmers market and sell directly to consumers. No middle men, grain companies or railroads needed. You'll make a killing! Tongue and cheek of course.

Comment

Sorry cotton I had you pegged as a crackpot, guess I was wrong. Lol

Comment

Shove any jews into the oven today or was it just spit on a hippie day?

Why is the concept of leaving people alone so foreign?

Comment

My freedom starts where yours ends.

I e if you wanna have the munchies and smoke pot go ahead

Lots of buddies in the patch smoke weed. Whatever... my Grandmother - in - law smoked cigarettes all her life she now has throat and lung cancer. I doubt smoking weed would have given her that.

I say if you want to do it go ahead. Just don't try to force others.

If you don't want to smoke it. Then don't and don't judge those that wanna have a joint every now and then.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...