• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank a consumer this Thanksgiving?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All farmer,
    Similar to farmaholic thoughts, I cannot spend my personal time with very important people in my life trying to explain why i do not get enough money for my efforts and why they pay what they have to from grocery stores.
    I have been trying to think of a better way to have grain in the right condition to trade. Kind of like the Alibaba post. The consumer is not the enemy, they consume because they have to. What can I get into shape and into a bag so I can capture more value of their expenditures? They are going to spend anyway, how do I get that money? That's what I am chronically thinking about.

Comment

Klause, why not urea? Or do you have big plans for those 1000L totes?Dave it would depend on how bad the locals are stealing grain. Most of the transporting cost is from here to vancouver. Klause,to you have access to a container tipper? A conveyor with the spout removed can work too.

Comment

Shipping fert from china to here just does not make sense. We are exporters of n. Now your going to get in a container plus a bunch of through away totes. I suggest ordering early
        Go to china to oversee manufacturing. Transport
        All transport. Cause I think in the end you will have 10 0 0..just my opinion. Lots of toxic waiste can can be added to water to makenit heavy. Ask why its even possible. But hey if it works you got bragging rights.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...