• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hammer down and give it hell

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammer down and give it hell

Cold and raining out and not looking good. Read through some of the other comments and some are more optimistic. This transportation mess isn't going away and I've somehow have that old trucking song stuck in my head.

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin',
    We're gonna do what they say can't be done.
    We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
    I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run.
    Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
    Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.

As if a half inch of rain over night wasn't enough,,,now we're socked in fog and more rain on the radar heading our way. Can't really say how much more will be done this year as the two week forecast is so incredibly far below normal. For a good stretch, our forecast highs are barely above the normal lows for this time of year.

Comment

With my foot to the floor my luck I will get reported and shut down I try to be good to people i pass and slow down. Hourly forcast on farmzone says it was supposed to start raining an hour ago. And currently raining. Were still going hammer down cause no rain. Who would have thought that?

Comment

Told klause we were going up and back like ****d apes he got a kick out of it. Young guy did not mention pick up was slipping on one side so was a 2.5 hour fix After start up this morning. .75 of 1.25 shaft left. Were limping a bit. But going.

Comment

We are done for now, one shower from the south and one formed up just to the north of us, just enough to make us stop so far..

Comment

Going going. Tough going going.

Comment

Klause you in oats. Is the massey smoking? My mack truck leaves quite the trail. Got beer in fridge for you and wify. Not much exotic. Some sort of watermellon wine. Blackberry wine. 10 pm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...