• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beginning of the end of NH3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beginning of the end of NH3

Cargil will no longer sell nh3 in Manitoba.

The carrier story is b/s. Pauls Hauling is based out of Brandon MB. They do mostly nh3 and other hazardous liquid hauling...

Ammonia is the most efficient and inexpensive nitrogen, not going anywhere.
    Cargill only had 5 sites which is nothing the business will be absorbed by others.

Comment

The delivery guys here are great. Nice people to chat and work with. I dont believe its the end unless there is no one qualified to deliver to farm. Sad if ever happens.

Comment

Likely labor issues-demands, prohibitive regulation, and doing Ag business in MB with NDP part of problem. Likely global sourcing of urea and importing working-pencilling out better today.

Comment

What is the NDP up to in Manitoba now???!!!

Comment

They (NDP) are talking about banning any fall application of fertilizer.

Comment

Maybe it's not a bad thing to have a small NDP experimental dome. The rest of us can observe and see consequences at no risk to us. Winnipeg can do any silly thing it wants. As long as transfer payments don't cover it up.
              Or is it still dangerous precedent?
              I think NH3 will be around for a while yet despite liability hassle.

Comment

IT IS A BAD THING. I DONT WANT TO LIVE UNDER THE DOME!

Comment

Thought that might get a rise out of somebody. Those goofs are all a bad thing. But, a warning for the rest of us.

Comment

A little off topic but the ndp in quebec went on holidays durring fed election and won. Ex wife slaps me but its all sexual. Not so for voters.

Comment

easy to farm from inside perimeter. Ndp destroying ag in Mb. The dome is real if your addicted to hydro revenue and ags capacity to pay.
                      Just sayin.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...