• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meaning of frustration

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meaning of frustration

whoever invented that plastic sandwich wrap that you can't get the friggin sandwich out....I'd like to give it to him after being lost in the bush and hungry for about a week and see if he can get the damn thing out.
    Tooo long a crappy season...

I hear ya. What also drives me nuts is blowing out the rad and air filter on the combine. No matter what direction the wind is coming from or where you stand doing it you eat all that fine dust!

Comment

I do know that I can throw a wrapped sandwich about 75 feet. Went to get it cause realized I was still hungry. Chewed thru the plastic....unreal.

Comment

You should find those plastic bags made from canola oil. You wouldn't need to unwrap. Just enjoy.

Comment

You need 1 special bolt or nut etc. You have to buy a pack 10 then can't get into package. When your done package doesn't re-close and they end up spilling all over and you can't fined the right one next time either.

Comment

Just goto Dollarama and buy a dozen kitchen sheers. Throw them into every vehicle and combine. Whenever I need to open anything, presto!it seems like the packaging nowadays is impossible, even potatoe chips can't be openes without sheers. Am I getting old?

Comment

If it's homemade, zip lock. No plasti crap used here.

Comment

Put new grease in grease gun and the goddam thing will not grab and pumps air for 10 min ...

Comment

Since we are off plastic sandwich wrap...

How some in the Industry get to "wine and dine" and others are left to "whine and pine"....

I think we know who's who :-P

Comment

Could be the tube, had some filled mostly with air.

Comment

Who the wish ass who invented Round shoe laces - no matter double knotted or not you Have to re tie 10 times a day

Comment

wise ass not wish ass lol

Comment

Mustard, they make Velcro for you guys.

Comment

Dies it work for you

Comment

Or do you wear flip flops thru harvest

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...