• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All These Shields

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One major consideration with shields is if you have employees. You will be deemed negligent if someone gets hurt and a shield is missing. I dislike them too and years ago threw them off. But not when I started having hired help. FYI the John Deere seat switch can be bypassed. It is on the combine I operate myself. It allows me to move around get a sample or go for a walk if the field is even. Just use a trunk or glove box light switch and push it for a second every 5 hours or so or you will get a warning. Then you have to push it or eventually the combine will shut down. DISCLAMER ( I DID NOT RECOMMED THIS )

Comment

Thanks Coleville.
      I'm going to pick up both next time I am in towm

Comment

Unplug the safety switch on the seat and put in a jumper wire. Problem solved. I hate the Fukien switch. All shields stay in place on my gleaner

Comment

Agreed on California duster. Wash windows very well before harvest. Use the duster every night at shut down, work all season. If it's extra dusty in the day use it then.
          http://reviews.canadiantire.ca/9045/0396140P/california-california-car-duster-reviews/reviews.htm

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...