• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machinery dealers open this weekend ? Or anyweekend during harvest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machinery dealers open this weekend ? Or anyweekend during harvest

Just curious wich dealerships are open and how many or even if they have service guys on the job . A few here have just one parts guy - and one service guy on call .
    I think that is horse shit - should be almost full staff especially with rain on the way imo

We do 90% of work thru our agco dealer KMK sales...

Pretty much full parts staff. At least 1 if not all 3 partners are there mechanics are there. Only guy not around is salesman and the quad sales dude

From start of planting till end of harvest outside of the real busy seasons they have at least a parts guy or two and a mechanic or two on call.

Comment

I think most around here are. For certain Owens and Switzer the MF dealer in Eston SK is, because it seems the only day I require parts is Saturday.

Comment

What the **** does it matter if there is a parts guy for weekends. Nowadays they keep no stock. Every little thing needs to be ordered. What a joke.

Comment

What the **** does it matter if there is a parts guy for weekends. Nowadays they keep no stock. Every little thing needs to be ordered. What a joke.

Comment

I heard HMK was good
            And sk wheat king - lol good point !!

Comment

SK wheatking you must be a rocky customer. JD stocks plenty of parts.

Comment

SK wheatking you must be a rocky customer. JD stocks plenty of parts.

Comment

i dont waste my gas going to our locals,i dont even know if they are open. go across the line to the states,cheaper usually have my parts ,glad to you and i was told they were going to get us through harvest, they will go to the shop any time i need them.(should say glad to see you)they are family run, not there only for there shareholders.

Comment

Had a warranty issue on max flex header and kramer in north battleford had a mechanic steal one off another header today. Going in the time it took to go get the parts. Arranged through kramer salesman who never puts his phone down.
                    Have been dealing with tingley s on other lexion parts and service and so far awesome seven days a week.

Comment

Thought JD's never need parts.

Comment

Full line Ag in Stoon due.

Comment

sum dum, i could give you a long list already this year. everything was in stock though.

Comment

More than I can say for New Holland. Everything gotta come from US.but you get it by 4:30 next day. Still a pain. Didn't have to buy any Gleaner parts...yet.

Comment

Moody's in Saskatoon is the worst. Parts people won't even return the call. I have talked to others and same thing. I won't be getting any equipment there anytime soon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...