• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doubble Check for little ones!!! Make sure you KNOW where they are!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubble Check for little ones!!! Make sure you KNOW where they are!!!

My Brother Charles is performing a funeral for the Forestberg/Donalda community...

Many Many tears.... Life is soooo short... and delicate... Often no second chances... check around your equipment... ESPECIALLY if little ones are in the yard!!!

This should be taken by all of us.... as our call and each ones second chance!

Please do not waste it!

With many tears and prayers,
    Tom Jackson

Always KNOW where all your people are! We all carry cell phones... so we can call in and call each other! With unlimited plans... 2-way radios... there is no excuse to leave anyone without handy communication!!!

Do a Walk around... with every machine and vehicle!

Be safe!

Comment

We grew eyes on the backs of our heads when children were born. For the time it takes always check. Always make sure you know where they are and are clear of machinery, it may look like a playground to kids but it is the furthest thing from it. They are growing up on a work site, how many construction sites have children running around in them? It is a unique situation, treat it as such...

Comment

It's not just little ones. All life is precious. My father is 86 and has a habit of placing himself in unexpected places. We must continually be on watch.

Comment

My father was with us until his 93rd year and the last few we had to be very careful of his whereabouts..

Comment

My heart goes out to those people. The pain goes on and on for them - many times it destroys a marriage or leads to other tragedy in the future. Kids can move so fast. Anybody who thinks "it could never happen to me" needs to be extra careful. Complacency kills and when people are tired the risk goes up exponentially.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...