• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNA Story in WP

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNA Story in WP

There's a big story on FNA's grain company - fertilizer distribution on page 4 of the Western Producer this week.

A farmer owned company wont work in canada. Been there, done that.

Comment

Better question is why isn't the current cwb doing this on there own.

Comment

Maybe the CWB could take over FNA. They seem to be buying everyone else.

Comment

We gave away the pools for pennies on the dollar because it was said we couldn't compete with the big boys. Yet pions like Patterson an Parrish are making it work.

Comment

what are Ritz and Harper going to do with the money when the sell the CWB to FNA.

Comment

Cwb dont sell out. Dont ever sell. In that way they can service farmers. Fna just made total dinks of themselves. Screw the hell off. Cwb should not be bought out. **** my membership just got for sure ended. Better get a fert plant up and running now. I am out of membership.

Comment

dropped out of fna the year fert prices were sky high and they sent me a memo buy now at 93 cents for nitro,i bought next spring for at lest a third the price at tla.

Comment

dropped out of fna the year fert prices were sky high and they sent me a memo buy now at 93 cents for nitro,i bought next spring for at lest a third the price at tla.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...