• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauling to elevator ???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hauling to elevator ???

So how many guys are hauling all there own grain off combine to elevator ?
    I see 1 hr line ups and combines waiting ?? - not sure what guys are thinkin ???
    Why not put in hoppers - call custom guy and keep rolling ?? This fukin weather not going to last till December

No one hauling our way every one is binning or bagging once know grade will deliver then. Combines should roll not stop and sit in lineup.

Comment

Shut down the combine to haul my 2013 cwb wheat, really handy when I have 3 trucks and 2 are dead. And did nothing all winter.

Comment

Who the *** would get a kernel of cereal grain in off the combine without the Terminals mandatory vomit test first. Unless its text book perfect, but then the assholes would likely "find" something wrong anyway.

Comment

Makar,
          Old habits die hard!
          Suggest to your management, that a custom hauler for a few days might be handy!
          We are getting a local Kaltire to fix our trucks, they do a great job when we are short of time!
          All the best!

Comment

Week to get a trucker and five days to get it in, dont work.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...